Wow! A family blog!!! Did I do this successfully? Okay - for our first entry, how about we let each other know what our holiday plans are.
You are more than welcome to post whatever you want here if you're a family member. I'm looking forward to seeing how this works.
Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I got this, Nancy, and it seems to work.
I have no plans for Christmas. I had planned to have my house fixed by now, with a decent bathroom for example. Instead I not only have the same scabbiness in my bathroom, but a funky blue tarp nailed to the roof, like some okie version of Christo.
I would like to go away for Christmas, Hawaii was my first choice, but it's hard to plan around work.
For Christmas eve, we will probably go to the Ray Millers' in Amador City. That's a fun show.
If the weather is good the rest of the week, I might take a drive in my RAV4. I love that car! (Imagine me jumping on Oprah's couch as a say this.)
Can we post pictures on this thing?
If you know how to post pictures, by all means, do it. I just started this thing for fun and to see if people wanted to do it as one way to keep in touch. No rules. AND I really don't know how to do much on the computer and welcome others' ideas.
Hawaii would be nice for Christmas, though that's an expensive time to go. I love your RAV4 too!
Beth and Jim are in Hawaii right now. They left on a boat Monday, Nov. 27. They'll be back on the 11th. They're in Honolulu yesterday and today. They're having a good time, though the weather has been cloudy. It's a Dixieland Jazz Cruise, so lots of fun music in the evenings. Several people on the boat have a flu bug so the cruise company is taking many precautions to avoid spreading the bug any further. Many sick ones are confined to their rooms. Dining room employees pass out Purell hand cleaner stuff as diners enter to eat.
I think that, as the official blogger, you must have a different menu than the rest of us. That probably allows you to post pics, but we can't. So I'll just email pics to you and you can post them.
Post a Comment